We made it home safe and sound. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Thank goodness! Andy is off now back to Texas to finish up his Medic training and then he might be able to come back for a few weeks. Caylie is really having a hard time with her brother leaving again. They were able to spend a lot of quality time together while he was here and so since the airport she has been very emotional. Gage was mad at first that he had to give up" his night with his friends" to be with his family but I think he relized at the airport that it was important for him to be there with us to send Andy off. So, tomorrow it is back to kiddies for a day then a weekend filled with Grocery shoppin', floor scrubbin, and scrapbookin'. If anybodies wants Me and Tami will be at the CPS on sunday for are crop. We'd love for you to come down and play!!!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Boy, your doing good writing on your blog...thanks for letting us all know whats going on.. Last night when I was chatting on line with Caylie I was trying to get her mind off Andy... Sounds like it was on a boyfriend...show..arms around each other..tee, he.. Honey, you have your hands full..but I remember a young lady years ago...that talked the same way..tee, he.. Maybe I should let her have a party at my house, like I did you... NOT!! You were lucky I was single and could let you do that stuff.. Love you always..Aunt Jan
i love that your witting in on your blog..keep it up...
P.s. i dont know you type its so small =)
I am glad to see you blogging away. Love hearing what's up in the Leiterman house. I'm sorry Caylie is sad about her brother. Maybe she needs something fun and ultra girly to cheer her up.
Post a Comment