Gage wasn't able to pass on the first time taking his test. He missed by one point..I'm bummed for him but last night I actually say him studying his manual.He'll go back in next week and try again. On another note, I'm starting to pack up may stuff for the crop this weekend at the Red Lion. I've got some cards I need to get done for this months card swap and then I am working on a camping word book. You wouldn't think I need to bring my whole room but I always worry that I won't have something with me and me or someone else will need it. ( Scrapbookers are very sharing type people) I'm also excited Me and Tami have a very cute little accessory to wear this weekend..
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh no...so sorry for Gage.. You told him to study..but that's still pretty good..missing one.. it's been awhile since drivers training.. Well, have fun this weekend.. I'll come pick up Caylie Saturday morning so we can scrapbook... & take Gage to work... I'll try to keep Caylie from Calling you all the time.. tee, he.. Love ya.. Aunt JAN
I totally know the feeling on packing everything...what if you need that one color of button and you didn't bring it...I seriously have like nightmares at night before a big weekend. See you there girlie. I am so stinkin' jacked!!
Post a Comment