Today is definatly not a ordinary day at the Leiterman's. This morning Caylie is suppose to be getting her stage 2 (the last) set of braces on. A spacer fell out Friday night so we are hoping that didn't set us back any. Then this afternoon Gage is going to take his driving test. He is so excited. It is really scary for me 'cause I remember like it was yesterday taking mine (3 times to be exact) and passing. I'm hoping for him he will pass on the first time. He has wanted to drive (legally) for a long time and he has had his permit now for 11 months so, I'm hoping that he is good and ready. Check back tonight for the results...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow!! Braces.. your smile is more beautiful all ready, Cayle Rae!! Do you hurt??? Let me know if I need to get off the streets..just kiddin Gage... your a good driver.. just don't worry about waving at all your girlfriends...Love you....Aunt Jan
Post a Comment