You probably noticed my new name..I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. Scrap Happy is what it says on my License plate cover and that is how I feel every time I get to scrap! So I thought why not for my Blog title. I think I like it...Now if I could figure out how to make my background cool like everyone else.. I worked on it yesterday and couldn't quite get it so Tami is going to come to my rescue again soon and figure it out for me..Thanks heavens for her or I'd be lost....So get ready for some changes....
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A new name..
Posted by Cori at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
SCRAP HAPPY!! ALSO HAVE HER SHOW YOU HOW TWO PUT PICTURES ON...I LOVE THE XOXO...MAYBE SHE'LL DO A MAKE OVER ON MY BLOG...
Post a Comment