Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wish us luck..

Were are heading up to Spokane tonight at about 7:00. Andy flies out tomorrow at 2:00 so we thought it would be better to get up there tonight ring in the New Years and then see him off . Also, then I don't have the stress of worring what Gage is doing for New Years. We'll all be spending quality family time together. (caylie will be in heaven)
The only thing that has me worried is the weather, I hate the driving in the snow especially on the highway. So, wish us luck and Talk to you all in the New Year!!
P.S. I'm pattin' my self on the back, Two posts in a week (Chelle maybe you were right!)

3 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Yay, two posts... see once you start going you won't stop. We all love hearing what you and your family is doing..

Aunt Jan said...

Ya, Caylie will be in Heaven... It's great you all will bring in the New Year together...
Just got the phone call from Duane...so I know your save as of 1:30 pm. Love you all ...call me when you get home... love Aunt Jan

Michelle Aiken said...

I'm glad you made it to spokane safe and I hope you all had a great time together up there. We are dealing with a leaky roof again so it doesn't look like a great start to our new year:(