Saturday, December 27, 2008

Before the New Year......

I figured that I should at least post something before the New Year. One of my New Years resolutions is going to be to at least post once a month. I should be able to stick with that. For Christmas my husband got me a acer laptop if you have never seen them they are so cute and tiny.
We were not suppose to get anything for each other and he went all out with the computer. I got him a sonic toothbrush and teeth whitener (no not a hint it's what he wanted). I guess I'll owe him on his birthday. He was told by one of my girlfriends (Chelle) maybe I would update my blog more. We can only hope.
The kids had a great Christmas getting everything they wanted. Andy has been home from Texas sine last Friday so It has been nice having him home. We have one more Christmas tomorrow with the Leiterman's. I've been pretty sick the last 4 days so we will see how I'm feeling if I go or not. Sleeping is the only thing that I have been doing lately. I even fell asleep in the doctors office when they forgot about me while waiting for my strep culture to come back.(negitive)
Off to sleep again..Hopefully you'll hear from me soon. If not Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

Oh, Duane got what I wanted....how does that tooth brush work??? We all need to whiten our teeth..tee, he...
Hope your feeling better... have fun the 31st in Spokane... give Andy a real big hug for Uncle Mike and I...Love you...