Yes, Last night was a store meeting. Not that you can call it that more of a fun night with friends. We bounced idea's around and came up with some cool things. Alot of fun projects and classes will be coming in the future. Even with everything Krisit has on her plate she still wants to look out for everyone and make sure that everyone is happy. She is a amazing person and a great friend. Stay tuned for some great things at the "Happiest Place on earth" Crop Paper Scissors
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
you are a gem girl!
I can't wait for your card class
and your crops. Its going to be a GREAT FALL
You are doing great... now keep on writting! I love you Caylie
When are you going to write something on here again? Reading all of your blogs is how I know what is going on with all of you guys. I have been updating mine at least weekly. jessandjoesmom.blogspot.com
Take care and see you soon.
Post a Comment