Yes, I am here.... Lot's has went on since my last blog,but I'll keep it simple.(did you expect anything else from me) School shopping went great ! Spent way to much money and only drove in the bus lane twice.... (I didn't even know there was such a thing as a bus lane) The start of school Gage is in 10th grade and Caylie is a 6th grader...Went camping 2 weekends in a row and put about 140 miles on are 4-wheelers..... (heaven!!) Got the kids pictures back from Michelle Wolf (amazing) and this weekend is one of my favorite end of summer events, The Potlatch softball tournament. A fun day filled with Awesome friends...Wish my team luck and I'll try to update on Monday......
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
GOOD LUCK TEAM!!!!
OMG are you sure that it is u CORIT LEITERMAN??? haha joking i love you Caylie...P.S. check out my blog.
Post a Comment