Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back from heaven...

If you read Tami's blog and saw the pictures you know what a great time we had on are vacation at Skull Creek. 5 days of heaven. Next year we are going for 7 , because I was just not ready to come home, I had way more fishing to do.. Back to reality... The week we got back we had are last women leagues games in Softball and my team ended up winning League 1 championship!! I'm sad to have the season end but know it is off to play Co-ed which is always a kick in the pants, not near as competitive..This weekend Caylie went to the cabin with my parents, Duane and Gage worked so I had the house to my self to clean,clean,clean... Then sunday before Caylie got home I was able to scrapbook a little and completed 3 pages, that was the first time I was able to enjoy my new scrapbook room. It was sooo great!! This weekend my mom,Caylie and me are off to do some school shopping in Spokane, not my favorite thing to do but it is a must this time of year..So wish me luck braving the malls and to surprise some of you that know my driving skills (running in to poles,being hit by run away tires) I'M DRIVING.....................

4 comments:

TAMI said...

OH LORD! you are driving to Spokane & in Spokane??!! Here are some tips....
1. You have cruise so use it!
2. Last weekend I saw a TON of State Patrol so NO pedal to the metal!
3. I hope 'GAK' knows her way around because I know you don't! LOL!
4. have FUN- I know how you LOVE to shop-

The Hussy Housewife said...

Glad you had a great camping trip on the NF with out me hoochie!!

Aunt Jan said...

Going shopping..remember how I would take you to Spokane all the time.. You should know your way around..tee, he..(you and your mother drive the same.. tee, he) Have a great time shopping.. buy something for yourself girl..
Glad you spent sometime in your scrapbooking room.
Missed you on the Oregon Coast... Nobody to take our picture's.. boo,hoo.. I put a poll on my blog... so tell your friends to vote... Love you Aunt Jan

TAMI said...

CHECK OUR MY BLOG- YOU HAVE RECV'D SOME LOVE