As you saw from the last post ( thanks Tami) I got a wonderful surprise birthDAY party for my big day. No, I'm not 30 ( but I did get carded at Bojack's) and No! I'm not 40. They did it for my 35th. What a great bunch of girlfriends I have. They (Tami, Becky,Michelle,Velvett, Dena and Rene') arranged for me to have the day off, watch a movie and have breakfast in bed, bought my outfit (Kristy), had my bestfriend fly in from Boise, took me to lunch, have a pedicure, found places for my kids so I didn't have to worry, a limo ride from bar to bar, and then a Awesome Bunko party with our husbands and all my other wonderful friends. We had such a good time and I will never be able to thank everyone enough for making it such a special day.
For the 4th of July it was off to Elk River for are annual trip to the cabin. I'm the proud new owner of a 2008 400 Sportsman H.O. so I was way excited to get to try it out. I was really leery to get a new machine cause I really liked my old one. But after trying her out I think it is going to be o.k. It was a great weekend with family and the kids, besides Gage's motorcyle breaking down again. We are now in search for a new motorcyle ( yamaha 250 F) if anyone who reads this has one for sale let us know. The Fireworks were great and we only had one fire and that was on Caylie's sweatshirt that was sitting in my lawn chair. It was caused from a "safe" sparkler, from now on no sparklers for my kids. There getting Roman Candles I think they are much safer.(ha,ha,)
Last weekend I cleaned my camper for next week when we head to Skull Creek with The Rowdens and my parents. I can't wait, It's been 4 years since we were last there. Skull creek is where my parents took me and my brother . Most peoples happy place is Disneyland or someplace like that....not me, my place is Skull Creek...give me the fast movin' creek, a fishin' pole , and a lawn chair and I'm in heaven......
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
My birthday...4th of July...Heaven....
Posted by Cori at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am EXCITED to get to go back to Skull Creek- I LOVE IT! I even have my OWN water shoes this time... I know HOW to skip rocks now! and I will be much SAFER pickin huckleberries ......
But beware Miss Paparazzi will be on the loose! LOL!
Post a Comment