Friday, March 20, 2009

Zero Pounds....

Zero pounds was what the scale said this weigh in..I did lose inches though everywhere!! Like 3 from my boobs, 2 from my waist, 2 from my neck, can't remember the others but there was a lose everywhere. That is what will keep my going. Me and Shelly made it to the gym 4 days this week and did the elliptical machine for the 20 minute program. It includes some major mountains! Next week I will only be able to go the the gym probably 3 times, this bums me out..Can you belive I am saying that-- I would rather go to the gym then get my hair done or go to Caylie's math competition. But I will be the good Mom and go support my daughter!
onight I have bunko with the girls and then my weekend will consist of CLEANING! Saturday Gage and I need to go the dump and then I need to put the last coat of paint in the bathroom downstairs. Sunday I will need to clean the house because I will be having a Softball meeting at my house at 6..That's right it is almost the most exciting time of the year! SOFTBALL time!! We are in need of a sponsor ($350) if anyone know of anyone that you think would me interested leave me a comment...

1 comments:

Caylie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.