Happy Thursday! It's been a busy week so far..Last weekend I worked in the yard, painted the last coat in the bathroom and cleaned the house.Monday-Gym Tuesday-Got my hair done Wednesday- Caylie's math competition tonight planning on hitting the gym and then over to Michelle's so she can help me with sparkspeople.com I'm hoping to get down to CPS on Friday night to visit and check out the new stuff they have got in..I'm lovin' the dance stuff!! Woo Hoo! My diet has still been going good, I did cheat last night and had Taco Bell after the competition. Bad me!! I did walk on my treadmill yesterday for 30 minutes because I knew that I was unable to make it to the gym. So that might balance out the Taco Bell =) Have a great day.....
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
There is some stuff on the taco bell menu that are not that bad- you can google the menu for the nutrition.....you have to cheat every so often- otherwise you'll drive yourself and everyone around you crazy and then you are just not a happy camper! When it warms up a bit we can all walk/run the bridges together (-:
I agree with Tami. Everynow and then you gotta cheat..... It will make all your success feel that much better. :)
Post a Comment