So here's how it goes...I've been doing GREAT this week on my diet, 4-days going to the "girly" gym for a hour and tracking every calorie I put in my mouth (fitday.com). I come home from working at CPS to a dozen donuts sitting on the counter..The boys (Duane and Gage) brought them home from there 4-wheeler ride. I've realize with my "LIFE STYLE" change that donuts just aren't in it so I have stayed away from them, I did have to smell the maple bars though (my fav). I am proud of myself for not breaking down and eating one or two ..So tomorrow it's back to the gym which I have to admit I am really enjoying..
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
IT' HARD HUH?? I WENT OFF A WEEK FOR MY ALL INCLUSIVE VACATION..AND IT'S HARD TO GET BACK ON THE DIET... I ATE A TACO BURGAR TODAY... I HAVE TO START WORKING OUT TOMORROW...ALWAYS TOMORROW..TEE, HE.. LOVE YOU..
You are doing way better than me, I had to buy a Reese Blizzard sunday on my way home. If I just would have driven home a different way I would have been fine. Keep up the good work, I'm waiting for you to join the "big kids" gym;)
Post a Comment