This is a big Thank You to my wonderful husband who has been helping me so much with my new scrapbook room..He took vacation so we could go camping but instead he has been hard at work helping me. I've at this point painted 5 coats of paint in my little room. (Navy blue is hard to cover with yellow). Duane has pulled up carpet, installed the new hardwood floor and put up a new door. Tomorrow he is going to put up the trim. Then it will be time for me to paint the trim white and then I can start moving in.......besides helping me he has been helping Ryan ( Michelle's husband) with his sprinkler system ( visit Michelle's blog for that story). All I can say is he has been great not just for helping me but for letting me have a whole room for just me........
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thank you very much for loaning your husband to my husband this week. I think we should take the two of them out to dinner when their projects are done, what do you think? I can't wait to see your room!
Your room looks GREAT! It will be be even greater when you move your stuff in... So when was Duane going to come work on my scrapbooking room floor??? LOL! Duane just like YOU.. is creative, smart, lots of energy, am I getting close to getting my new floor and sprinkler system?? Love you both... GREAT work... I am Proud of my Angel and husband...Love Aunt Jan
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment