Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pat on the back....

Today is the day, Duane and I have been married 16 years. In this day and age that is something to pat yourself on the back about. When I got up this morning I was greeted with 6 roses, butterhorns for breakfast and a sweet card. What did I have to give him in return....Nothin' how sweet am I. But for Father's day he got a Wii so I figure I'm pretty much covered in the gift department. Here's to a Happy Anniversary to me and a great big pat on the back!!

4 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Congrats!! That is very sweet. Butterhorns, huh? I hope I didn't start that craving for you!!

Aunt Jan said...

CONGRATS!!!! DUANE & CORI... I'M SO PROUD OF YOU TWO.. YOU'LL MAKE 60 YEARS FOR SURE!!! WHAT'S ON THE EVENT LIST FOR TONIGHT?? TEE, HE!! LOVE YOU TWO, AUNT JAN

Kristi O said...

CONGRATS I think its amazing. You are a wonderful example of a great couple, great parents and wonderful friends. Here to many more years!!! love ya

Aunt Jan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL... IT'S JUNE 29TH, AND WHERE'S YOUR BLOG PAGE ABOUT YOUR PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT??? LOVE YOU...