Happy Friday! I've been crusin' the internet highway alot lately....Boy what a time sucker. I've been looking up ideas for my scrapbook room. Yep you read right. A scrapbook ROOM!! I'm so excited, I've spent the last week off and on moving stuff out of Andy's room. Right know the only thing left in there is a futon ( for sale $100). The down side is the room is painted Navy blue and gray. So It is going to take 2 coats of KILZ to cover it before I can even start to put the color I want on it..So those are my big plans for this weekend. I'll keep you posted on my progress.......
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cool...when you get done you'll have to have a scrap booking get togeter...lol...Talk soon Love Aunt Jan
I am thinkin' that I finally need to paint my cupboards in my scrapbook room....I am so un-organized! uugghhh......your new room will look SO cool when you are done! U totally deserve it!!
Post a Comment