This weekend was the First of our Elk River Poker runs. It was a fun day with mud, snow,dust,friends and family. We saw a moose that was not scared of the 300 plus four-wheelers that went by him. Mom won 5th place, wooHoo! I saw a friend(Justin Goodwin) that I don't think I have seen since I graduation and we only had 1 wreck-- Gage rolled his raptor like 7 times down a hill climb, luckily he was smart enough to jump off and just let it go so he did get hurt, thank goodness. The raptor only ended up with a bent handle bar and broken light bracket. I'm so glad that was it...I wish I could say that he learned his lesson but he is our Gage so probably not! I love the four wheeling but the clean up is awful.. It took me and Gage half the day on Sunday to clean all 3 four-wheelers. Next time I'm thinking about going around the mud instead of through it....NOT!! Next weekend we have Caylie's dance recital on Friday night and then it's home all weekend with the chore list..grocery shoppin',camper cleaning, house cleaning, and flower planting. The highlight will be Rene' is coming to town so hopefully I'll be able to spend a little time with her cause' I sure miss her!! Until next week----ScrapHappy!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment