Thursday, May 14, 2009

Becky's Surprise...





Last weekend we had a all girls weekend for Becky's 35th birthday...We surprised her by waking her up at 5:30 and making her get ready in a hour and then we were on the road...8 girls in a Denali..First stop was Subway in New Meadow and then it was off to Horseshoe Bend for a little zip lining. Alot of fun and a little scary!! Then we had drinks and Mexican food and piled back in the Denali and it was off to McCall for the night. After we played beauty shop in the hotel we headed to the local bar "Forrester" and that is where we ended up for the night. A night filled with Ping Pong, Drinks,Pizza and Dancing.. The next day it was breakfast at the Pancake House and then home.. We all had such a good time as the saying goes "What happens in McCall stays in McCall!" For Mother's day we went out to the Casino for the breakfast buffet with my family and grandparents and aunts and uncles. Then we spent the day getting the 4-wheelers ready for this weekend. As you can imagine all this was not good on the diet..I gained about 4 pound but I would have to say it was worth it!! I will keep truckin' away though..I made it to the gym everyday this week except for Wednesday so I should be able to work it off pretty fast..That's whats been up, were off to the Elk River Poker run this weekend so I'll let you know how that goes......

1 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

Love the picture's...You look so good.. I'm so jealous, I want to be your friend instead of your Aunt..so I can go with you all next time...LOL!! Have fun at the Poker run this weekend..can't wait to see the picture's!! Love you..Aunt Jan