Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome to my world...

I have a funny little story for you..If you have not heard or got the chance to witness my wonderful driving skills here is a first hand idea. Last night I was leaving Crop Paper Scissors heading to my nieces bridal shower with Caylie. I had a lot on my mind (that is my only excuse) at the time and was pulling out on the one way street in front of Hicks Furniture. With everything I was thinking about I choose to take a right on the one way... I drove down the road for about 5 seconds until I realized that all the cars were coming right at me and that I was driving the wrong way down the one way road! With know where to pull over because of sidewalks all I could do was keep driving until the next road( which was a one way) that I could pull in too. Needless to say the lady in the Honda that I was driving right towards was not very happy maybe she is blogging about the crazy driver in the Acura that almost took her out on main street. Caylie keep saying the cops where going to come get us and I told her that was why we were trying to get to the church (where the shower was) and hide out as soon as possible. I'm sure they were looking for a drunk driver and not a mom havin' punch at a church....Welcome to my world!!

3 comments:

Addyson Lane's Mommy said...

OMG!!! I did the same thing! I had Costco on the mind so that is the direction I went!! I had to flip a bitch in the middle of the road while my friend and the kids were screaming in the back!!

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Hilarious.. glad you are teaching Caylie what not to do. :)

Aunt Jan said...

I'LL HAVE TO ASK THE GUY'S AT SYVAN'S FURNITURE IF THEY SAW YOU TEE, HE.. TELL THEM IT WAS MY NIECE..THEN THEY WILL UNDERSTAND..AND LAUGH..TEE, HE...