Last night I weighed in again..Drum roll please......6pds!! That makes for a total of 20 in 8 weeks. I am so proud that all my hard work is paying off and that I just might be able to go on the "swingers weekend" boat trip if I continue at this pace. Today I'm heading up for are annual scrapbook weekend with the girls. I am so looking forward to it. Caylie is going with me and she is going to be spending time with Michelle's niece. Duane and Gage will be home, hopefully they can get along for 3 days. Gage is going to Craigmont prom Saturday night and we are going to let him drive. SCARY! I hope you all enjoy the nice weather we are suppose to have and I'll check in again next week....
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment