Everything is almost back to normal in the Leiterman house hold. Caylie is back at school after having her surgery on Monday. She did really good and has just been battling a sore throat. Gage got his braces off yesterday. He said that he was kinda bummed to be getting them off because he has had them on so long (3 years) they have become part of him. He looks so handsome with them off. He has beautiful straight white teeth now. Duane flew to Nashville yesterday for work and is having a good time "working". He get's to go the Grand Old Opray(?) Saturday night. There's the glimpse into my world. I hope you all are having a great week.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I had fun visiting with Caylie yesterday, sounds like the surgery didn't traumatize her! Yes!! Gage has the most handsome SMILE! Whoo, WHO! Looks so nice.... GIRLS will go nuts!! Love you all!
Hey you blogged Again Keep it up lolz!! Caylie
I love the blog!!!
Post a Comment