Yep, it's Spring Break you can't tell with the weather outside but I can tell with the kids in the house. I don't even think that we got this much snow during Christmas break.=) With the kids ( mine) home I'm going to be in need of a serious break come Friday. So, it's off to the Crop Paper Scissors for the 2nd annual Luau also it is Aunt Becky's birthday so it's time for some serious scrappin'. Hope to see you all there... If anyone out there has advice my sweet little Caylie has to have surgery on Monday ( to have her adenoids removed) she is my little worrier so if you have any positive advice we would love to hear it.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Tell Caylie she missed out on some fun shopping Monday!!! Oh and yummy lunch...ice cream..and more shopping... We got snowed on, wind blew and the sun shined!! I'll stop by sometime this week to see you all..But for sure I'll see you Friday night...FUN!! Hope Aunt Becky show's up!! You know her...Lol... Love U! PS. TO ALL YOU SCRAP BOOK FRIENDS OF CORI'S.. I HAVE PICKED UP SOME AWESOME PRIZES FOR TOP OF THE CLASS WINNER'S AT THE ASOTIN COUNTY FAIR END OF APRIL..(scrap booking and Arts and Crafts..) GET SCRAPPIN...HAD THEM IN APRIL 21ST.. AND ? CONTACT ME...AUNT JAN
Post a Comment