We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.
This is the second time I've been tagged and I dropped the ball the first time so hear goes nothing....
1. I love to stay home and work in the yard. To me that is the best day. If I had time I would mow every 3 days..I know my husband thinks I'm crazy.
2. I hate the computer. As you can tell probably from my blog that I'm not on it much.
3. Softball in my passion. I would play year round if I could. It is one thing that I am confident at doing and feel like I do it well!
4.It's water for me. I never drink coffee and I seldom drink pop. Every once in awhile I crave a Sprite. But I LOVE my ice water!!
5. I love fast food. (as you can tell)
6. I hate it when people brush there teeth and talk. That has to be the grosses thing.
7.I'm a sticker phobic... When I scrapbook if I'm using any kind of sticker I have to cute them all out or put baby powder on the back of them to make them not stick so I can arrange them and rearrange them. That expains why I'm soo slow.
8. I'm not a shopper. I usually have a list and get just what is on it. No looking around for other
things. That why I'm lucky to have Tami, she is a shopper and finds the bargains and then tells me about them. I feel very lucky about that!!
I did it 8 random facts about myself. Not as hard as I thought so now I am taggin' Aunt Jan and Michelle. They should have some good ones. Aunt Jan's blog is everybodiesauntjan.blogspot.com and Michelle's is scrappingcowgirl.blogspot.com check them out.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Tagged.....
Posted by Cori at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ok, Aunt Jan thought she new everything about you Cori... But this explain's when you came over to our trailer at the coast and I was brushing my teeth you said yuk and left!!LOL!! Love You...
Post a Comment