Today I learned how to put siding on my house. Not something that most people would find very interesting but I did really enjoy it. My husband and boys have been working on the house since Monday. Tearing down part of the carport, removing the old siding and putting up the new siding. So today was my first day of REALLY getting to help out. My husband asked me if I would had rather been babysitting today- No way- It was nice getting outside and working in the heat and way less mentally challenging. I have a feeling by the end of tomorrow I'll be ready to get back to my little ones and enjoy the air conditioning though. So, it's off to bed for me -I hope everyone else is at the Smart Girls crop at the store tonight!!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Cori..... can't wait to see the improvements to the abode when we return home from Seattle! The kids sure miss ya! Ashlyn has had to call Caylie everyday I think!
Hey you. I was just wishing you were here today with me to have lunch. I have been shopping and trying to find something new. Thinking about you and wishing you were here. -Kristi
Post a Comment