Well here goes nothing. I'm new to the world of blogging so you'll have to be patient with me and my spelling. Tami just talked me through the how to session of it so I figured I'd better write something. I spend my days talking to 0-5 year olds so my speech is a little on the elementary side of things.
Today was a good day at the Scrapbook store. Tami and I had are crop today, not a lot of people today but with it being so hot most people were probably at the river or by a pool somewhere. Michelle ( are faithful one) was there and Toni, Kassie and her friend. I actually got a fourth of July book done and me and Caylie delivered it to my mom and Dad tonight. I think they really liked it and were very excited to get to keep it and show all there friends the pictures of all the people that spent the Fourth with us at the cabin.
I think this blogging stuff is kind of neat- I'll actually be able to remember what I did today when I read this tomorrow.. so have a good today and I'll talk with you tomorrow....
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Here goes nothing...
Posted by Cori at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh ya did good cuz! I am proud of you..... now you can be addicted to the whole bloggin' thing like me- Tami
Cori Jo- I am so excited you are blogging now. I know you have funny stories to share. I am so glad you are on our "Team" you are a smiling face I need around me.
Cori, I am so glad you decided to blog! You will love it! Erin.
Post a Comment