I did it.. I'm packed and ready to go. Tomorrow me and all my girly friends head out for are much needed scrapbook weekend retreat. The store ( Crop,Paper,Scissors) is putting it on and I think everyone is in for such a surprise with all the cool things they have planned. It took me awhile to get excited for this retreat, I felt a little overwhelmed with packing my stuff but once I got that out of the way and got my pictures developed I wish I was leaving right now!! Me, my boxer shorts and my fuzzy flip flop slippers will fill you in on all the great thing that we did this weekend when we return on Sunday, Till then have a good day and Happy Scrappin'!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You shocked the _ _ _ _ out of me! I opened and saw you blogged!! LOL!! I'm so excited to go scrapin' Thursday.. I think Elaine wants to get drunk this weekend.. she brought by three bottles of WINE! Were all packed I'm lucky Becky and Elaine don't have as much as me! See you in the morning.. Love you...
I am really glad that we are all going away together. I hope that its relaxing and fun and a great time with friends. I am so glad that you and I are pals, and you have an amazing CREW. Love ya
Post a Comment